Mar 12, 2014

Wazzup 8)

Hey y'all!

Long time no see, eh?  ;)  You have no idea how much HOMEWORK I've had lately.  I swear, the stress is gonna kill me.  I just had a big test in social studies today and I have another one in math tomorrow. Oh, and I've got a science quiz coming up on Friday.  Kill me.  Please.  Since we've had so many snow days this winter, we've had to cram loads of work into our schedule before spring break, and it's been driving me crazy.  I'm about ready to strangle my teachers. 

Aaanyways, enough of that.  Believe it or not, it's actually been fairly warm this week.  It got up to 70 degrees yesterday, and it's been in the 50s since Saturday.  Unfortunately, though, the temperature is supposed to drop drastically by tomorrow, and we're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight.  Of course.  I should've seen it coming.  I can't remember the last time we've had a whole week of warm weather.  It'd be nice, but, it's pretty hard to imagine it happening anytime soon.  :L

So, yup.  That's that.  I wish I had some super cool, exciting story to tell you guys, but, unless you think hundreds of pounds of homework is "exciting", then I've got nothin'.  

~Betwixt

P.S.  Check out my newest story blog HERE!  :)

1 comment:

  1. The experimental train traveled at a whopping speed of 297 mph. At this speed, how many hours would it have taken it to travel 6237 miles?

    Enter your answer below.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)