Mar 1, 2014

ICE.

Hey y'all.

I was finally beginning to think that spring was coming along.  It was consistently sunny, warm, and absolutely gorgeous outside, and I was highly convinced there wouldn't be any more winter weather this year.  Boy, was I wrong.

Tonight/tomorrow, we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow and 2-3 inches of ice.  WHAT.  THE.  HECK.  And I thought the worst was over.  I don't think I've ever been more wrong in my life.  I was supposed to have a friend over tonight, but the weather has cancelled that plan, which really upset me because I haven't been able to hang out with her in a while.  I'm just so insanely sick of this terribly cold, terribly snowy, and terribly icy winter.  It's been one of the worst winters I have ever experienced in my life.  And that's not something to be proud of.

 Oh, and, on a random note, I heard this song for the first time ever the other day and laughed so hard I was bawling.  Considering I'm a blonde, it totally fit me.  Hehe.  ;)


~Betwixt

2 comments:

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)