Apr 6, 2014

Life

I just now happened to realize how long it's been since I've last posted on here.  Sorry!  I've been busy, if you can call it that.  Spring break was the week before last, which I spent working on homework.  Why, you ask?  Well, the school district got the idea to create the one and only BLIZZARD BAGS, which is homework your teachers send home to make up for snow days.  :/  So, I spent all of my spring break finishing my flipping blizzard bags, which took me absolutely forever to complete.  Sounds fun, huh?  And, even after a whole WEEK of working on them, I'm STILL not done.  Kill me now.  

This weekend was fun though!  My grandpa needed help paying his taxes, so my dad, little brother, and I got to hang out at my grandparent's house this weekend.  I passed the time by watching YouTube videos and listening to music with my cousin and watching "Frozen" with my grandma.  (Adorable movie-check it out.)  So, yeah.  That was fun.  :)

~Betwixt     

P.S.  This blog is almost at one THOUSAND views!  :D

3 comments:

  1. Wooo good times!! Hope to see you again soon cuz! :D *you've been booooshed*

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)