Feb 6, 2014

It's February!

Hey y'all!  :3

I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately.  I can't say I've been busy, I guess I've just been too lazy to sit down and post.  Lol.  ;)

So, life is still really slow and boring right now.  Everything is still the same. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW.  COLD, COLD, COLD.  Let's see, today is Thursday, which means the last day I went to school was 3 days ago, on Tuesday.  We didn't have school on Monday, Wednesday, or today.  And we're probably not going to have it tomorrow.  *sighs*

Well...my life is so boring and uneventful right now that there is literally nothing else to say.  Nothing.  I've told you everything that's happened lately already.  We had a snow day.  Then we had a snow day again.  And, guess what?  We had another snow day.  :L

So, with that being said, stare at this sorta-funny GIF until your eyeballs fall out.


Hehe that was exactly how I reacted last night when my dad was starting an episode of "Faceoff" without me.  Hehe.

~Betwixt

P.S.  Hey, SeaSavvy, do you watch Faceoff?

4 comments:

  1. SilverDawn the One and Only (currently not signed in)February 9, 2014 at 3:44 PM

    I wish we had some snow over here! Today I didn't need to wear a cardigan or a coat, which is nice, of course, but a bit of wintriness would be even nicer, since this IS winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you're so insanely lucky. You have no idea what I would give to be able to go outside without a coat. x3

      Delete
  2. No I don't watch that. Is that the one where they do theatrical makeup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's awesome, you should check it out! (Even though the season is already half over...lol.)

      Delete

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)