Jan 28, 2014

Snow Days

The title of this post pretty much explains it all:  snow days.  That about sums up the past couple days of my life.  School was cancelled yet again today and we've already heard that it will be cancelled (again) tomorrow.  Meh.  It has been so cold you'd think you were living in the North Pole.  Today the temperature dropped as low as -5 degrees F and it's supposed to get down to 9 degrees tomorrow.  But, on Thursday, it's supposed to warm up to a whopping 30 degrees (which will feel insanely warm compared to the subzero temperatures we've been having) and on Friday it's supposed to get up to around 40 degrees.  Thank goodness.

So, as you can see, I've not being doing much of anything lately, much less anything exciting.  I've just been sitting around reading, daydreaming, and doodling.  Yup.  Welcome to my super exciting life.  x)

I did get to get out of the house a little bit today though.  My mom had to run a few errands, so my little brother and I got to tag along.  Better than being cooped up in the house with nothing to do I guess.  We met my dad at a Mexican restaurant while he was on his lunch break, and after that we ran by the library and my mom did some work-related stuff on her laptop while my brother browsed through some books and I listened to my iPod.  There was this girl my age there that kept on glaring at me (may I mention I didn't even know her), and it really freaked me out.  O-O

Yup.  There you have it.  xP

~Betwixt

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am glad to hear you survived being glared at in the library. bahahaha When you come in a couple weeks, we'll make some ice cream sundaes! Sounds yummy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm ice-cream sundaes...sounds good! You should whip up some of your fudge too. ;)

      Delete

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)