Feb 16, 2014

Blog Renovation

Hey guys!

You may have noticed the little "changes" that I made to the blog.  I was a little sick of the wintry theme, so I changed the background to something a little more simple and, well, less wintry!  ;)

I also changed the blog music.  I found these really cool song mix-ups on SoundCloud made by a dude called "DJ Earworm", and three of his songs are now the new blog music.

So, what do you guys think of the renovations?  Comment your opinions below!  :3

~Betwixt

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great Betwixt! Looks and sounds like you're getting ready for Spring :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, yeah, I am so looking forward to spring. Only 27 days now! ;D

      Delete

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)