Jun 8, 2014

Life Lately

Hey guys!  :)

I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately.  >.<  Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys or the blog, I've just been too lazy to type up a post.  xP 

Anyway I'm back now, and should be posting more often.  School is officially out, which means I don't have to deal with homework, teachers, and getting up early until late August.  Thank goodness.  It has been nice to just chill.  I've done a lot of reading, playing outside, and listening to music.  I've enjoyed it.  :)

My summer will be getting a little crazy, though, because of birthdays and planned vacations.  I'll get to hang out until this Friday, when my dad and I plan to take a motorcycle trip to my grandparent's house, who live about 2-3 hours away.  (We're also celebrating my mom's birthday this Wednesday.)  We're staying one night, then heading back home the next day.  Then, of course, we will celebrate Father's Day.  Then, that upcoming Friday, my family and I will take off to Charleston, West Virginia, where we're staying the night.  (I'm not really sure what we're going to be doing there though...I've done some research and it doesn't seem like there's much to do.  xp)  Anyway, after staying there one night, we're meeting up with my other grandparents who live in Tennessee, about 10 hours from where I live, and my parents are handing me over to them.  I'm staying in Tennessee with my grandparents for a week, and then, the day before my birthday, my grandparents are driving me back up here, and they're going to stay a couple of days and celebrate my birthday. 

Then, right after that, is the 4th of July, which is also my little brother and my dad's birthday.  So, we'll be making the 2-3 drive up to my other grandparent's house (in a car this time) to celebrate the 4th.  We'll stay a few days then head back home.

THEN, sometime in late July, we're taking a mini-vacation, which my parents haven't really planned out yet.  >.<  After that, the rest of the summer will be normal, and my brother and I will go back to school.  :(

BUUUT, that's not all we have planned!  On the first week of October, my little brother and I are taking a week off of school and my parents are taking a week off of work and we're going to...the beach!  Yay!  We'll be renting a beach house and driving up to a beach in North Carolina for a week and just chilling, while all of my friends are stuck at school doing work hehehe.  ;)

So, yeah, that's that!  Today's a rainy day, so I haven't been doing much; just sitting around being a slug.  ;p

How has your summer been so far?

~Betwixt

P.S.  I'm planning on doing more music posts like the one I did before...maybe I'll do one tomorrow?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I see you're about to comment! Commenting is great...in fact, I highly encourage you to comment. It makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone other than myself. Seriously.

Even though I've made it obvious that I love it when you guys comment, you need to make sure that your comments meet a few ground rules. So, always, before you submit your comment, check to make sure that it fits under the 4 rules I have listed below.

1) No cussing/cursing/swearing.
2) Be nice. Seriously. Bullying is NOT COOL.
3) Be appropriate. This blog is open to people of all ages, so make sure you keep your comments appropriate for ALL AGES.
4) Have fun! :D

If you break any of the rules above, I'll personally make sure you never comment on this blog again. ;)